Quinceañeras & Sweet 16’S
A Quinceañera, like a Sweet 16, is the traditional celebration marking the passage of a young adult’s passage from childhood to womanhood. The celebration is special and also marks the beginning of the young adult’s personal relationship with God.
We invite families to celebrate this moment with God at Holy Spirit of Hope . If you,
- Have no Church home
- Have been rejected sacraments
- Have been hurt in other places of worship
We welcome you.
To Make This Experience Both Memorable And Impactful, We Offer The Following As Part Of The Celebration Of Your Quinceañera Or Sweet 16.
1. We help you understand and enter into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through Biblical Teachings prior to the ceremony. We offer these learning sessions on your schedule and through email or Zoom.
2. Our Mass celebration includes the sacrament of confirmation for the Quinceañera or Sweet 16.
4. Your Quinceañera or Sweet 16 can be celebrated as a Catholic Mass or a Christian Service in English or Spanish.